Join Us on Our Journey of Inclusion
At Morgan’s Wonderland, inclusion is at the heart of who we are and what we do. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our newest initiative, Club Morgan
What Is Club Morgan?
Club Morgan is a group-based program for members to create social, recreational, and inclusive opportunities for individuals of all abilities who are 16 or older. Members will form life-long friendships while participating in a variety of activities including creative arts, culture, sports, outdoor recreation, and more. Club Morgan will offer monthly programming where Volunteer Partners and Participants can sign-up to attend via GivePulse.
Club Morgan was created to provide more opportunities for individuals with all abilities to come together and build lifelong friendships. As with many other social gatherings in the community, not all are inclusive for individuals to participate or feel safe and comfortable. We want to be a part of that change and make a difference.
What Does It Mean to Be a Club Morgan Member?
Whether or not you have a disability, by registering to be a Volunteer Partner you will support individuals with disabilities of all ages by encouraging social interaction and activity participation, along with having a general positive/upbeat attitude that encourages friendship.
- Required to create a GivePulse.com account
- Required to attend Morgan’s Wonderland Volunteer Orientation and complete a background check (Please note, if you have already attended Morgan’s Wonderland Volunteer orientation in 2021, you are cleared to be an individual volunteer for Club Morgan)
- Additional responsibilities may include event setup, clean up, check-in, etc
- Volunteer Partners should be 16 and older
Individuals with disabilities are invited to attend monthly sessions where themed recreational activities will take place encouraging positive peer interaction and socialization. Those interested in participating in the program for social and recreational opportunities do not need to complete an orientation or complete a background check.
- Please note being a Participant is different than being a Volunteer Partner.
- Participants should be 16 years or older.
How To Join Club Morgan
Club Morgan will offer monthly programming events where Partners and Participants can sign up to attend through GivePulse. To be a member of this group and register as either a Partner or Participant:
- Get a GivePulse.com account
- “Become a Member” of Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative
- In 3-5 business days, you will receive a message through the GivePulse.com system. Follow the instructions and you will gain access to the Club Morgan events sign-up.