Updated COVID-19 Policies
We update this page regularly with all of the latest information regarding COVID-19 and our park policies. Please read through this page carefully so that you can have a fun, safe trip here to Morgan’s Wonderland!
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, face masks are strongly recommended for indoor locations at Morgan’s Wonderland and Morgan’s Inspiration Island. Face masks are required for our employees at all indoor locations. We appreciate your understanding as we learn more about the ever-changing pandemic.
Our employees will continue to wear face masks, wipe down high-touch surfaces with disinfectant, and use hand-sanitizing stations following guest transactions.
We look forward to making JOYful memories with you!
COVID-19 POLICY FAQS
Yes, you can still come play with us, but remember that masks are still required for all indoor locations.
Yes, but credit cards are preferred at food, and retail locations.
Morgan’s Inspiration Island opens for the summer season on Saturday, May 29, 2021. Please purchase your tickets prior to your visit.
Yes! You may bring in your own food and drink. Food is to be consumed in designated picnic areas. Glass containers and alcohol are prohibited.
To reschedule any unused tickets purchased, please call us at 210-495-5888.
All active memberships that were set to expire in 2020 have been extended to expire Dec. 23, 2021. Learn more about our memberships here.
Joy’s Fast Pass will not be offered at this time.
Feel free to check our hours of operation here. Morgan’s Wonderland is constantly monitoring the health situation and following the guidelines of local, state, and federal officials. With the addition of vaccines and decline in cases, we hope to add more operating days to our calendar later in the year.
What you need to know:
To limit person-to-person interaction and to assist with park capacity, we are requiring tickets to be purchased online prior to your visit to Morgan’s Wonderland.
Feel free to bring your own water bottle for your visit. Currently, water fountains will be closed. However, bottle refill stations are open for your convenience.
Masks are strongly recommended for all outdoor locations throughout the park.
Please bring your laughter, joy, and smiles! We miss you!
What We Expect From You
- All guests are required to purchase tickets online and reserve their date of admission in advance of teir visit, as capacity limits for the park have been put in place.
- Masks are strongly recommended for outdoors.
- Mask are required for all indoor locations for ages 3 and up.
- We ask that all guests practice physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer regularly while in the park. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the park, at each ride, and at high-touch areas.
- We encourage guests to make cashless transactions when possible.
- Stay home if you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Prior to opening the park, all employees will undergo a daily health screening and temperature check.
- All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected prior to, during, and after shifts.
- Signage communicating expectations will be on display throughout the park.
- All employees will continue to wear masks.
- Employees will maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet when possible.
- Employees will have access to hand sanitizing stations between guest transactions and interactions.
- As always, our staff members are available to hep our guests have the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need assistance.