- Operations Managerhttps://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1828006
- First Aid https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1395479
- Concessions https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1322706
- Admissions Representative https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1391234
- Ride Host https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1391013
- Janitor https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1560499
- Night Security https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1560495
If you are selected as a candidate for any position, Morgan’s Wonderland will contact you. Please note that we will not respond to phone calls regarding job applications or resumes submitted. We appreciate your patience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for an open position at Morgan's Wonderland please click the link above next to the job title to submit your application.
Your resumé/application will be reviewed by the hiring manager. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position and are selected as a potential candidate, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Due to the high volume of resumés/applications we receive, we are unable to respond directly to any e-mail or phone inquiries regarding the status of your application. No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Morgan’s Wonderland encourages applications from all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs, religious affiliation or beliefs, sex, age, disability status, marital status, or pregnancy. Morgan’s Wonderland complies with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
If you need reasonable accommodation(s) during the application process due to disability-related functional limitations, please notify Morgan’s Wonderland at 210-495-5888.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a contract, agreement, nor guarantees employment with Morgan’s Wonderland.