Morgan’s Wonderland supports many nonprofit organizations annually by donating tickets to assist in fundraising events. Donations must benefit non-profit organizations with tax exemption under Section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Morgan’s Wonderland is a non-profit organization, and although we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible, we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
Please note the following:
- Requests may be submitted via our online Donation Request Form only. Requests are not accepted by phone.
- Morgan’s Wonderland will donate only directly to 501(c)(3) organizations. No third-party requests please.
- Requests must be made a minimum of four (4) weeks in advance of the fundraiser event.
- All requests are evaluated on an individual basis.
- All decisions regarding donation requests are at the sole discretion of Morgan’s Wonderland and all decisions are final.
- Requests will be responded to via mail only.
- The standard Morgan’s Wonderland donation is (4) four general admission tickets ($68 value). Organizations seeking tickets beyond the standard donation are encouraged to purchase tickets at the group rate for distribution.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to mission of Morgan’s Wonderland.
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
- We cannot offer donations to individuals or to families. We can give to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations only as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3).
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families will not be honored.
- Requests for monetary donations will not be honored.
- Events where our tickets will be re-sold.
- Sponsor(s) of or to political or partisan organizations.
- “For-profit” organizations.
- Individual teams or smaller sports organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community
- Individuals (including members) or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors, including reimbursement for medical needs or expenses
- those organizations where funds would be used for the purpose of building assets or capital
In order to be considered, request form must be complete, submitted online and meet all guidelines. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.