As a Morgan's Member, you will enjoy access to both Morgan’s Wonderland and Morgan’s Inspiration Island!
All Membership Levels Enjoy:
- Free admission to Morgan's Wonderland and Morgan's Inspiration Island for a full year.
- 10% discount on all food and merchandise
- Members-only discounts and offers
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- $119 Single Membership
- $238 Membership for 2 people
- $357 Membership for 3 people
- $476 Membership for 4 people
- $595 Membership for 5 people
- $714 Membership for 6 people
Membership applies to paying guests only. To add an individual with special needs or a child two and under to your membership, please call our office at 210-495-5888.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I made a reservation online and cannot come on the day I reserved?
If you are unable to visit Morgan’s Inspiration Island on your reserved day, you must notify us within 1 hour after Morgan’s Inspiration Island park-opening time. Please call 210-495-5888 to make this change.
Can I use my membership to access Morgan’s Inspiration Island during twilight hours?
Members can access both Morgan’s Wonderland and Morgan’s Inspiration Island anytime during regular operating hours including twilight hours.
Can I apply my admission fees toward the purchase of a membership?
Yes. The number of admission tickets purchased can be applied depending on the level of membership you wish to purchase. For example, four single-day admission tickets can be applied to a membership for four. Your sales receipt is required and must be applied the day of your visit.
I received a gift membership. How does that work?
When a gift membership is purchased online, the gift-giver will enter the gift receiver’s information in the spaces provided. This information will then be added to our system. Depending on the gift-giver’s choice, membership cards will be mailed out to the correct party. All members must be named in order for the membership to be fulfilled in a timely manner. If members are not named, names are misspelled, or areas are left blank, membership fulfillment will be delayed.
Can I transfer my membership to another person?
Memberships and member benefits are non-transferable. This policy is intended to prevent any misuse of memberships.
Membership Admission Policy
- Each named adult MUST present photo ID on each visit, along with the membership card for admission and must be presented to receive a discount on food and merchandise.
- Please do not laminate your membership card. Your membership card is heat-sensitive and will no longer work if it is laminated.
- All membership card needs to be shown for all of the individuals covered by the membership.
- There is a $5 per card fee for a new card(s) due to name or address changes or to replace a lost or stolen card.
- No changes, except upgrades, will be made to the named adults or category on an active membership until all of the membership cards previously issued have been returned.
- Changes to the membership can ONLY be made by the primary named adult on the membership with valid photo ID, at Morgan’s Wonderland.
- Membership may be upgraded to a higher level at any time. There are no discounts for partial year upgrades and upgrading does not extend the expiration date of the membership.
- Membership cards are non-transferrable.
- Children 2 and under are admitted free. If a child is not going to turn 3 before the end of your membership year (one year from the date of purchase) then they do not need to be covered by the membership.
- Each named adult will receive a membership card. Membership cards are not identical, so they cannot be shared if one is lost.
Information subject to change without notice.